But anywhoo, the brand is LOVE LACE lace front wig. The style is LF-Audrey and the color is FS1B/27.
Being that this is my first lace front, I am really impressed with results. This wig cost me $39.99. I remember when lace fronts used to be $800 and up!
I was also under the impression that I would have to go to a salon to get it put on, like Salt did in the Salt N Pepa show (couldn’t find the video online – hopefully someone will know what I am talking about. Instead, the salesperson simply cut the lace from the front to match my hairline (no pics – sorry!)
As far as taking care of the wig:
- Fill a sink with cool or lukewarm water.
- Add a dash of shampoo to the water and gently swish the product.
- Rinse the product throughly in the cool water.
- Gently shake and let the product air dry.
- Do not brush, blow dry, or use other heating sources while the product is wet.
- Do not use curling irons or other heating utensils on the product.
- Setting is not necessary because the curl will roll back into its shape when its completely dry.
ETA…I forgot I had written this post! Even though I really liked this wig, the BF and my students did not. I wore it last week for a family event and realized that the wig had stretched – A LOT! I was so embarrassed. Does anyone out there have any tips for this problem???